Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Girl's Night Out Outfit

Last night, my closest girl friends and I went out. We did pizza and wine at one of the girl's houses and then went to watch the musical at the high school they attended (I went to a nearby high school). It was fun, but I was reminded of the importance of almost-constant professionalism.

When we got to our seats, I looked over to see one of my first graders, standing in front of the pit, waving at whoever he was there to see. I live right across from the school I student teach at and, so, inevitably, I frequently run into students. It's definitely made me more aware of how I dress, act and talk whenever I leave the house.

Anyways, here's my OOTD:
(I apologize for my lack of OOTDs from the work week. I had a couple of observations and excuses for being way too lazy to take pictures of my outfits. I've already set out this week's outfits. I may be really good and post something every day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment