Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 2 at the ELC

Today was day two in the ELC and I got to spend it in kindergarten. The regular teacher was out sick so Mr. Danny became the teacher and I got to be his assistant teacher. It was fun having a classmate as my acting mentor teacher. The kids were, reportedly, a little more talkative than usual, but talking has never bothered me.

During centers, I decided to have a meeting with the girls about being nice to each other because they were each taking turns excluding each other. I kind of thought the girls wars started later on- apparently I was wrong. I think that was an important lesson to learn today.

I continue to enjoy watching the ideals of the program put in to practice. Today, I got a lot of practice using them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment