Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Be Right Back Message

Hi readers!

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posting in these last couple of weeks. This week, I started my full-time student teaching and I also started teaching my work sample (which, basically, is an entire unit designed by me - as opposed to the rest of the term, when I will be designing my mentor teacher's plans). So, I've been getting up in the morning, teaching and then spending the afternoon and evening trying to put together lessons for the next day. This weekend, I will put together an update with some of the outfits I wore - both Monday's and Wednesday's outfits were uninspired so I didn't even bother taking a picture) - and, fingers crossed, the Anthro Wright dress that I am hoping to try on this weekend.

Thanks for continuing to follow! Sorry for being such an awful blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment