Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weather Proofed and Ready for Work


Anyone that knows me even a little knows that I have been obsessed with the Wright dress from Anthropologie. I finally bought it last weekend and have spent a week trying different ways to wear it in the winter and to work. Today, I think I pulled it off.
I got a lot of compliments about how cute my skirt was today - which made me feel great!

Other than the outfit, I am exhausted. And today, as I left the school, I realized that I have an after school obligation that I had completely forgotten about. I love love student teaching though. All I think about all day is how great my students are. And how lucky I am to have been placed where I am.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you winterized it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I recently found your blog and love it! I just finished my student teaching in December.

    I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to write about actual student teaching tonight, Olivea. Thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete